Thursday, November 1, 2012

A month of thanks!

As I am sure you know, Thanksgiving is a day in which people share what they are thankful for. I did this last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I will do it again this year. Each day during the month of November I will share something I am thankful for. Sometimes we overlook just how very much we do have. So I challenge you to do the same. Everyday say outloud, write a list, share on your FB, comment here What are you thankful for today??


Today I am thankful for not having had any damage from Hurricane Sandy!






Here are my angels on Halloween. I have 2 beautiful princess's and one knight! They had a blast.



I think thier favortie part is the Halloween Fairy. We took this on I believe last year or the year before. The kids get to go out and do all the Halloween trick or treat fun. But when we come home, they got to pick a piece to eat then and there. Then they chose 5 pieces of candy that they wanted to keep. The rest was put back in thier buckets, when they were sleeping the Halloween Fairy came and took thier candy and replaced it with a small toy. They couldnt wait to see what they were given. There is now no candy fight, no cavities and the dentist LOVES us. In discussion last night it was discovered that the tooth fairy, halloween fairy and dentist must all be related.

Thats all for now,
Have a wonderful and thanful day
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment