Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 21 with a side of creativity

Day 21: After having a its not ok to be sassy with your teacher chat with my 5 year old today I realized todays thanks. Today I am thankful for the individuals my children are. I appreciate thier differences so very much.

I have been working on some clothes and shoes for the girls Christmas gifts.

 


 
And a wee knott doll for a cousin that just had a baby.
 
My Yarn along this week :)
 
This is a pattern I worked on an drafted up. I just need to finish up the tutotrial part of it. I shared the knitting part of it earlier this week. Now I need to write up the finishing of it.
Yarn along brought to you by Ginny. Now that I am finished my 2 testers of the pattern, I need to knit one up for a friend for a doll clothes swap and finish the sleeves of Lily sweater. First up Thanksgiving!  
 
Have a great day
Kristen
 
What are you thankful for ?
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment