Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15 with a side of sewing

Day 15: Today I am thankful for being able to get my girls quality Christmas gifts. Some struggle to put food on the table and I ma thankful we do not have that struggle.

I did some sewing yesterday and today for the girls. I made this Violet fields jacket for Lily, it is completely reversable, and 3/4 sleeve per her request and a reversable newsboy hat. It is absolutely adorable if I must say so.
 


The jacket is made with a corderoy and lined with a cheetah print, it is the same fabric I made her first day of school shirt from. I have since added buttons to this.

I sewed for Avry today, I tested a pattern for a friend, this is the same pattern I used making the owl tunic for Lily. I used a glittery plaid print and a contrast purple.


Excuse the side ways angle.

I leave you today with a conspiracy. Luke Skyewalker, yes the Luke from Star Wars is CHEATING on Princess Leia! I kid you not! Have a look at what I found today.4
Can you believe it? Her mess hair and lack of attire say it all.

Have a great day,
Kristen

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment