Friday, November 30, 2012

More Christmas crafting has taken place

I have decided that one of Jacksons Christmas presants will be a quilt. I had fabric I had picked up on random shopping trips.

After some searching I designed my block



Today I set out and irons and fussily cut my squares. I had originally intended to cut 80 4.75" squares but some of the prints didnt work that way, so I ended up cutting 6.5" squares from 4 of the prints.





These are the 6.5" squares
 


 
I also cut out 4x4 squares which I cut into triangles. There are no pictures of these, they are plain black.
 
In other crafting news, I was able to get a few more doll things done this week. I made these skirts
 
I am also going to make the girls matching ones. Here is Avrys, I need to fix the elastic buts its soo cute and I think she is going to LOVE it.  For the skirts I used rolls of tulle I found at Hobby Lobby, I managed to find zebra and cheetah print.

 
 
Thats all for now,
Stop on back to see what Leon our elf on a shelf has been up to this week!
 
Have a great day,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment