Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween, gifts and fall coats

I am a little late to share my Halloween costumes. 
I made the girls, lilys is a Snow White . I use the precious dress from scientific seamstress and the Avry as tink I used SIG delaney. 

I been thought to prepare for cool weather. 
 
The weather has gotten a little chilli so I made some fall coats for the girls. 
I used the downtown duffle from peek a boo 



I made my own buttons and toggles for this. I also have one cut for jack. I love this pattern. Her instructions are clear and easy to read. She arranges her patterns in a way to save in printing and ink. 

Recent bday gift I did from my childhood grease area on FF&L


Definitely planning on making some for my girls. 
Avry is in need of some winter dresses and lily needs shirts. After I finish jacks coat, get some Christmas sewing done as well as stuff do the shop. 

Hope you have a great day

Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment