Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pattern testing





Last week I was fortunate enough to test a pattern for Tie Dye Diva. I was able to test the Everyday Top.
 
 
 
Normally I sew a size 8 for Lily because that is what she wears in RTW clothing. This was no different.

The pattern pieces fit together nicely and everything lined up just as it should. I used a cotton fabric I have had in my stash for a little while, I had just enough. I choose pink piping accents around the sleeve and empire bodice.



 

The back has a button closure making for easy on and off, once a parent does the button. The instructions were clear and easy to read.



I can picture this as a dress as well, its not really Lily's style, but she sure does rock the skulls.

 
I sleeve length is perfect! I prefer my shirts a little longer for growing purposes, but this is very cute.

 
 
Little man and I have some school to take care of and I cut out a few things to tackle today. Hope you have a great one.
 
Kristen
 
Again thank you for the Google +1, I like when I see someone else enjoying my sewing and sharing.