Monday, September 30, 2013

Just what I need...

Rehashing a forgotten craft.  That's right I brought the beads back out! But with the beads also came clay to make pendants. What can I say I am addicted...



First there was this little bracelet (which I noticed I lost :()




Then came some playing with clay,


 
I think these will become earrings.
 
 

 
Girly skull, book, lady bug, cupcake and a bead, well 2.
 
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
 
 
Then I got to bead playing.  
 

 

 

 

And finally:

 
 
 
 
I am going to offer Breast Cancer Awareness pieces on my facebook page.  For the month of October 15% of all proceeds are going to be donated to Pink Heals. Why 15% you ask? October 15, 2006 my MIL lost her second battle with Breast Cancer. 
 
Hope you have a Great Day,
 
Kristen
 
 
 
Here is my page KristenKreates
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment