Monday, October 21, 2013

Kids clothes day 1

Long time no chat! I appologize, I have been so busy, not sewing you much. 
This week gives me a great excuse to challenge myself. You see it's kids sewing week. The items I made just happen to be sample but they are for my children. 
For both of them I modified the Ava from signature creations. (Link soon, I am mobile)
The first is for my little diva. I love it and I am sure when she sees this she will too. 


Next up is for a sporty gal, 


I love these sets! 
I am offering them in my shop, it will include a girls skirt, doll skirt, bow and necklace for the low price of $50. 

Well that's all for now, I just got home from work and beed to get my behind in bed. Tomorrow l have a pattern to test in a few sizes!
Have a great one. 

Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment