Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bake stuffed tilapia

My husband absolutely adores my stuffing for muchrooom, shrimp and fish. Last night when making dinner I took some pictures along the way and figured I would share with you!


Ingredients:
minced garlic
small amount of fresh vegetables
olive oil
1 stick of butter
1 sleeve of ritz
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
fish (I used tilapia) 3 - 4 filets


1: Place about 2 tbs of olive oil with 1 tbs of minced garlic in a sautee pan
 
 
2: chop up some fresh vegetables, today all I had was cabbage, carrots and onion. You want these small, I used a chopper.

3: Add the fresh chopped veggies into the garlic and oil.



4: while those are cooking, open and empty the contents of the ritz into a freezer zip lock back.

5: Using a rolling pin, crush the crackers. BE SURE YOU SEALED THE BAG FIRST.

6: Our veggies should be soft now. Add 1 stick of butter to the pan and let it melt.

7: Allow butter to melt completely


8: add your crushed ritz.


9: Turn heat off. Mix the ritz with the melted butter until mixed completely


10: Mix your cheese in. I also added about a teaspoon of lemon juice for personal taste.


11: Lay your fish on a foil lined pan.

12: Divide your stuffing evenly between your pieces of fish.


13:Bake at 425 for approximately 20 minutes. Until fish is cooked.

We Enjoyed ours with steemed carrots and baked potatos.




I hope you enjoy your dinner as much as we did!
Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Kristen










 


No comments:

Post a Comment