Friday, January 25, 2013

Whats happening?

Our first weeks has been an interesting one. I am trying to build and audience and customers to really get this buisness off and running. For the last few years I have done things mainly by word of mouth. That is fine and wonderful but I want to expand.
I have had a few custom orders for a valentines outfit from some local friends and even sold a pattern. Not to bad for the first week. Poor Lily is upset that my valentines outfit is selling and her dress has not sold yet. Poor girl really wants to have enough money to buy herself another american girl doll.

Thats all for now, just short and sweet. I have to finish up a few last things to deliver a few orders tonight.
If you havent seen it yet please check out my etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kristenkreates

thanks
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment