Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5 of thanks and a passing

Today I thankful that my husband and I are both fortunate enough to have jobs.



Have a great day
Kristen


What are you thankful for today?


I am interupting a post of thanks to share some sad news. An online sewing friend of mine passed away this am after a 3 year battle with colon/rectal cancer. She just recently entered into hospice and today her journey and fight has come to an end. My thoughts are with her 2 young children and her husband.
Here is her blog that tell of her battle. She blogged along the way.  http://imsorryforcursing.blogspot.com/

A few of her sewing friends have been collecting things to send to her children. If you are interested please leave a comment.



This ones for you Sheri!! May you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment