Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7 of thanks

Day 7: Today I am thankful for the friends and family hat I do have in my life. I am thankful for thier acceptance and lack of judgement. Understanding that being different doesnt affect friendships, that it only enhances it. I  am greatful for those that choose to be there and thankful for those that choose not to.

What are you thankful for?

Last night I finished a certain small boys winter set.



He says he likes it but took it off immediately after this picture LOL. Ah well its cute and we have it if we need it.
A certain big girl has found a book serious that she loves! This was after coming home from the book store yesterday.



I couldnt be more proud, she is just like her mama!

Have a great day,
Kristen

P.s I am already thinking of Christmas gifts, how sad is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment