Friday, September 14, 2012

Sewing

I have been sewing like what feels a mad woman LOL. Basically what is more than normal for me on top of working more hours and a small cold this week. Here are a few of the things I have made this week.
Lilys teacher has computers set up in her room and the children get to used them for various academic purposes throughout the day, Part of these exercised require the use of headphones or ear buds as to not disturb the class. I did find her a pair of head phones, but I surely wasnt going to send them in just a plain zip lock bag,

It had seemed that all the girls in the house, except Avry had a circle shirt. She was feeling left out. So what is a mama to do, why whip one up of course. This one is made from a brown gauze, so its great while the weather is still warm, and will be perfect in colder weather layered. And she loves it, wore it to school yesterday and looked absolutely adorable.


I tried my hand at machine quilting for the first time, and I am sold. I had so much fun. I had these I spy quilt squares laying around so I sewed them up quickly and made this .

Kids stole it as soon as I took the pictures. Look I even put a cute little label on it.

See my machine quilting, not to bad for my first time steepling!!

Both girls got a pair of these dortje pants cut to capris. Lily has pink, Avry the natural.





In my Pajama sew athon last week I made these for
LJ.

 
 I made this Jalie 2911 for me, it almost makes me look forward to winter.
 
To say I may be hooked on quilting, could be an understatement. I did this chevron/zig zag It was super quick and easy. It is doll sized though.
 
The backing, with my tag :D

Thats all the sewing I have for now.

Check out my Lunches page as well. I try to take pictures of Lilys lunches daily, its my own bento style.

Have a good day,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment