Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lets talk food!

My husband has gotten back on board with having his diet help with lowering his blood pressure. He does however take medication daily for this. But the more help the better. WE started back up on eating better than normal this past week.



One day this week we had pesto from the garden, baked chicken, steamed brocolli and whole grain pasta.
I was attempting to use what I had this past week when getting back on track.

A previous yummy, this with random veggies, grilled steak tips and scallops


Here are some of the lunches that Lily has had in school so far.






















 
 


 
 
I will end my post with tonights desert!


If you have any questions about anything please ask!!

Have a great day,
Kristen.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So good to see healthy lunch boxes!

    Tildy had her first kindy visit and I was panicking as I had used all the rye bread up on the biggies and I only had a shop bought white loaf!
    I thought I was going to be labelled an unfit mother.

    Needn't have worried,there were children with Mars bars(full size)!
    I hoped Tildy wouldn't act up but she quietly ate her curried egg sandwich and orange.
    Some of the lunchboxes looked like a party favour bag!

    ReplyDelete