Monday, August 12, 2013

T25!

I started a new workout video today! I have heard of various different beach body videos and of their success people have had. Well just recently a new one came out, T25. 
As I said I just started but it is 11 videos that are each 25 minutes long. There is an alpha and beta mode. It doesn't comes with everything you will need. Only a resistance band! Shaun T provides a calendar to direct you which video to do when, a meal plan, the dvd's and the resistance band. Each day of the week there is a different thing to do. With Friday being a double day, Saturday stretching and Sunday rest. I could have switched Saturday and Sunday around. 

Today was cardio. And let me tell you my calves were screaming. 

I can't wait for the next one. 

So far I really like it, they show you the time you have left, let you know the next exercise, he actually does the work with you instead of just talking, he us encouraging, the people in it actually sweat and he isn't annoying. 

I am definitely a beach body fan. 


Hope you have a great night. 
Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment